1. Click your Windows Start button. 2. Type Services when the start menu appears.
3. Press your Enter button to select Services.
4. Scroll down to Windows Mobile-2003-based device connectivity services and double-click.
*This service auto hides if the handheld is not in the cradle.
5. Click the Log On tab.
6. Click the Local System account radio button.
7. Click the OK button to save and close.
8. Close the Services window.
9. Double-click the Windows Mobile Device Center icon.
10. Remove the handheld from the cradle and place it back in the cradle to connect.